SenseConnector Release Notes
- SenseConnector is running as an x64 process.
- Multiple addresses per node can be defined. You can select a default address per node (in the node collection) and per remote machine reference within an environment.
- The default remoting protocol (RDP or VMRC) can also be defined per node and per remote machine reference.
- You can create customizable labels in the graphical view of environments.
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 Hyper-V hosts are also supported.
- Timeout issue by re-enumerating VMware virtual machines.
- SenseConnector is large address aware now, allowing you to open more sessions simultaneously.
- Properties of remote machine references within an environment are saved permanently.
- VMware services can be created directly in the node wizard.
- Format descriptions for settings of a VMware service.
- IP address changes in VMware virtual machines are detected automatically.
- Azure subscriptions can be created directly in the node wizard.
- Format descriptions for settings of an Azure subscription.
- Bad state (“Unknown”) of VMware virtual machines at startup.
- The mapping between a remote machine reference and the corresponding VMware virtual machine was not correct.
- Exception when re-enumerating Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Error occurring occasionally when opening the properties of remote machine references.
- Sometimes restoring a full screen sessions from minimized state showed a Window frame.
- Drag and drop issue when dropping a node on an invalid area.